Global supplier of gearboxes and automotive components
Nearly 700 employees divided by type of activity in 4 Poles
Sales & Marketing
- Creation of the General Motors Strasbourg factory.
- Production launch of the 3-speed automatic gearbox.
- Production launch of the 4-speed automatic gearbox.
-1st contract signed with BMW.
- Production launch of the 5-speed automatic gearbox for General Motors, BMW and SGM (Shanghai General Motors).
- Production launch of the 6-speed automatic gearbox.
- Development of the 6-speed automatic gearbox for new customers.
- PUNCH Motive International takes over the Strasbourg site.
- Cooperation agreement with ZF for the manufacture of the 8-speed transmission.
- Production launch of the 8-speed automatic gearbox for ZF.
- Visit from Emmanuel Macron, current President of the French Republic, to announce the doubling of 8-speed gearbox capacity.
- Creation of a subsidiary in Tianjin, China.
- New customers for the Chinese market.
- Manufacture of the input shaft for the 8-speed transmission.
- Production of the 6L gearbox for a first Chinese manufacturer.
- Launch of the 6LP2 hybrid project.
- Trophy for "Best Industrial Performance" awarded by the Plateforme de la Filière Automobile et Mobilités en France (PFA).
- celebrates its 50th anniversary.
- Production of the 6-speed Stop & Start.
- Production of the 500,000th 8-speed automatic gearbox.
- Excellence mobilité" award from Alsace Innovation.
- Production of the millionth "Made in France" 8-speed transmission.
- Development of new eDrive technologies in DHT.
- New logistics building for
20,000 m² of floor space.
- 47 million investment in a new production line for 8-speed sub-assemblies for hybrid vehicles.
- Tech Day, presentation of the hydrogen-powered pickup prototype.
- Commitment to a CSR approach and first certification.
- Creation of the Joint Venture (JV) between Marelli and PUNCH.
- Production of the 2 millionth 8-speed transmission.
- CSR certification for the second year running.
- Production contract signed with Nidec PSA E-Motors for the manufacture of electric axis components.
- 10 years of PUNCH in Strasbourg.
- Contracts with Marelli EPT Strasbourg for the supply of aluminum gears, shafts and housings.
- Contract with the Stellantis group for the production of LVP 8-speed generation 4 carriers.
- Obtention of the TISAX certification.
- PUNCH Powerglide Strasbourg becomes Dumarey Powerglide Strasbourg.